Tuesday, June 2, 2015

One foot in front of the other


As we sit back and think and dream of what  we would like our life to be, it can seem to be not realistic.  We waste time telling ourselves that it isn’t possible to achieve these goals.  So many times we choose to under mind ourselves and what we can accomplish or do with our life.  Lets stop wasting time on these negative thoughts.


I hear so often people say ” I hate my job!” , ” When will things ever change for me?” .  They are just some of the many phrases I hear often, But I have a few question for you; What is it that you want?  If you dislike your job or your just doing it to pay your bills take a moment to look inside and see what kind of job would be suitable for you.
It is best to start off making a list of what you would like to have in a job. If you are not aware of what it is you want how can the universe help you. The next step is to increase yourself worth or self love.  If you continually criticize yourself  how are you suppose to put out the energy of a person who knows what they are doing and who deserves this opportunity. Start looking at what positive qualities you have. Do you know what they are?  Name 5 of them! If you would like to you can also make a list of all of your accomplishments and positive traits. Sometimes we loss touch with what we have done already. It is a nice reference material to look over now and again.
Lets take some action towards our dreams and permit ourselves to soar.  It may be a bit challenging to allow yourself to change your way of looking at things and allowing yourself to grow and prosper, but it is worth it.  You just need to start with that first step and then its just one foot in front of the other. You would be surprised how quickly things could change for you.
I am worth it!
I know what I want!
I know what I want!
I am learning who I am.
I am learning who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment